These are my fantastically selected links for September 14th, 2011 from 09:51 to 11:55:
- Twitter Influences More Consumer Purchases Than Facebook – Hot diggity!
- 5 iPhone Apps to Create Social Media Graphics at Conferences – Online Marketing Blog – Pretty cooool!! – via @elizabethsosnow
- Another Study Shows A Glass of Wine A Day Keeps The Doc Away –
- App Tells You Which LinkedIn Connections Are in the Room –
- Ain’t No Science Fiction, Suspended Animation Is FDA Approved and Heading To Clinical Trials –
- Woman Sexually Assaulted Outside Her Greenwich Village Apartment – DNAinfo.com – Frightening increase in sexual assault in this precinct (and I'm guessing others). Though the first comment is completely crazy.