In the coming weeks I’ll be announcing full details on my new project — the (to be annual) Social Media D-Bag awards. There will be a nomination process, with those receiving the most nominations competing (or not) for the top prizes in each category. Not sure if this’ll be a voted or judged process, that’s in the works.
Self-nomination will be allowed (a special kind of d-baggery) and those that refuse their award in good humor, well — ’nuff said.
Potential categories include:
- Most D-Baggy bio
- D-Baggiest FB status update
- D-Baggiest tweet
- D-Baggiest Auto-DM
- D-Baggiest flickr stream
- D-Baggiest active MySpace page (I know, this one might be tough).
- D-Baggiest blog
- D-Baggiest profile pic (Twitter and FB combined)
- D-Baggiest Twitter background
- Over all D-Baggiest SM user (considering all of the above)
- Douchiest ‘SM Expert’
PS: Yeah, I’m serious I’m doin’ this.