- I’ve never been west of Las Vegas, and before that (since it was for business and all I saw was the inside of the convention center and the place we rented (so it doesn’t really count…)) Colorado.
- I haven’t owned a car for nearly 9 years. The only time I miss it is when I rent one.
- Notwithstanding my flirtering I am very happily married w/ little coglings. (Sorry twitter-ettes).
- Politically I’m 90% bleeding heart liberal.
- I’m a Google Ho – if I can use Google for a service I do: mail (for my real accounts), docs, applications, maps, video, phone …(except subway maps…just doesn’t work well).
Well it started innocently enough…
For those of you who have been following me for some time know I tweet anonymously for numerous reasons. As does @prdude and @aerocles recently became more open with his id (check his blog http://aerocles.blog.com/ as well as prdude’s at http://www.indefenseofpr.com too!).
Along the way @jessisjuicy hopped on (w00t!) and we came up with a name:
(Because #twitterade sounds like something you drink after a long tweeting session.)
And so where are we now? Here’s what we know:
- The #Masquertweet will take place in NYC
- It will take place
sometime in July (not the week/end of the 4th)July 16th
- We do not have a venue yet, are seeking one and have been in contact w/ Heather Dueitt @hdueitt who’s got some great leads.
- We’re happy to consider vendors, anyone wanting to provide promos, etc. drop one of us a tweet or email.
- To be kept in the loop, RSVP yes or maybe at
- We’d love to make this totally free/open bar – so sponsors very welcome. Or buy this apartment and I’ll put all the bounty money into the event (Please send any other reward arrangements our way, we’re happy to advertise…).
- This is not a flack only event…assistants can come too ;). No really, any and all are welcome, even journos =]
If I’ve missed anything (pretty sure I have), drop me a note or a tweet.