Well it started innocently enough…
For those of you who have been following me for some time know I tweet anonymously for numerous reasons. As does @prdude and @aerocles recently became more open with his id (check his blog http://aerocles.blog.com/ as well as prdude’s at http://www.indefenseofpr.com too!).
Along the way @jessisjuicy hopped on (w00t!) and we came up with a name:
(Because #twitterade sounds like something you drink after a long tweeting session.)
And so where are we now? Here’s what we know:
- The #Masquertweet will take place in NYC
- It will take place
sometime in July (not the week/end of the 4th)July 16th
- We do not have a venue yet, are seeking one and have been in contact w/ Heather Dueitt @hdueitt who’s got some great leads.
- We’re happy to consider vendors, anyone wanting to provide promos, etc. drop one of us a tweet or email.
- To be kept in the loop, RSVP yes or maybe at
- We’d love to make this totally free/open bar – so sponsors very welcome. Or buy this apartment and I’ll put all the bounty money into the event (Please send any other reward arrangements our way, we’re happy to advertise…).
- This is not a flack only event…assistants can come too ;). No really, any and all are welcome, even journos =]
If I’ve missed anything (pretty sure I have), drop me a note or a tweet.