Yes, this was inspired by the stupid FB trend.
I thought would be more interesting here since, quite literally, 0 (zero) of you know me IRL (in real life) and sometimes 140 just isn’t enough.
Presented in the occasional 5 bullet segments (that way when I’ve been ignoring the blog for some time I can throw another five up here to buy myself some time…:)
- I’ve never been west of Las Vegas, and before that (since it was for business and all I saw was the inside of the convention center and the place we rented (so it doesn’t really count…)) Colorado.
- I haven’t owned a car for nearly 9 years. The only time I miss it is when I rent one.
- Notwithstanding my flirtering I am very happily married w/ little coglings. (Sorry twitter-ettes).
- Politically I’m 90% bleeding heart liberal.
- I’m a Google Ho – if I can use Google for a service I do: mail (for my real accounts), docs, applications, maps, video, phone …(except subway maps…just doesn’t work well).