Below are today’s articles I plucked from my RSS feeds and tweeted out (with their original tweets). Enjoy!
- 20 free and extremely useful social media monitoring tools http://ow.ly/4bOUS
In B2C and B2B, Facebook and LinkedIn are tops for generating new business http://ow.ly/4bORg
- Do Not Resuscitate http://ow.ly/4bFvz Great crisis comms post
- I didn’t have these kinds of classes in school http://ow.ly/4bOHoUniversity to investigate live sex demonstration
- Social media case studies: 3 non-profits that deserve center stage |http://ow.ly/4bFt3 from @arikhanson
- The NYT’s Rape-Friendly Reporting-“We don’t want any1 wrongly thinking u are being lazy or thoughtless.. http://ow.ly/4bFmk “of course not.
- Lost in Translation? An 11-Step Checklist for Localizing Contenthttp://ow.ly/4bFqe Great Guide
- Yet another great 1 fm @shonali Just wondering why I wasn’t featured 😛 Uncovering The Remarkable In Your Soc Netshttp://ow.ly/4bFij
- Conversation Agent: Would you Like to Be Enchanting?http://ow.ly/4bFfV
- Is Wi-Fi Making You Anti-Social? Convince & Convert http://ow.ly/4bF62
- Fake News Story Says Staring at Breasts Is Good for Men, MSNBC Covers It. http://ow.ly/4bEnW Drat & Oops.
- Great post from @DanAriely – Admitting to another irrationality « http://ow.ly/4bElI
- HOW TO: Turn Your Foursquare Data Into an Infographichttp://ow.ly/4bEjr Apparently I’m an early adopter and have only had 1 coffee. Ha!
- Group-Texting Wars Continue: GroupMe Adds Even More Featureshttp://ow.ly/4bEgl Haven’t really had a need yet, but interesting.
- Missing Girl’s Inactive Facebook Profile Alerted Familyhttp://ow.ly/4bEen Another great use I guess
- Judge: Debt Collector Can’t Contact Debtor On Facebookhttp://ow.ly/4bEcH *whew* 😉
- STUDY: 23 Percent Of LinkedIn Connections Are Facebook Friendshttp://ow.ly/4bEa0
- Very slick: Are You Keeping Your Antenna Up? SM case study Convince & Convert http://ow.ly/4bE65 from @jaybaer
- from @ConversationAge: mBLAST Helps you Connect with (online) Influencers http://ow.ly/4bE0Y Will def be trying this out
- Hootsuite Gets Social with New Analytics from @DannyBrownhttp://ow.ly/4bDYY Giving this a try now.
- New on #prbc Interest, Activity in Social Media Intensifying Across All Health Care Sectors http://bit.ly/gRmScx #tt
3 thoughts on “The Day in Links – March 10, 2011”
Thank you, Cog! You know what is the best part of this for me? That WUL is in your RSS feed. Woo hoo!
Hey Shonali – Heh, my pleasure, your posts are fabulous, happy to share them 🙂
Thanks so much for including my post on localizing content at the Content Marketing Institute. I appreciate it.